TOA MIXER AMPLIFIER A-5012 1CED00
The A-5012 is a half-rack 1-unit size 120 W desktop mixer power amplifier. Inputs 1 and 2 can be set for either MIC or LINE sound sources, and its output is compatible with both high-impedance (100 V and 70 V lines) and low-impedance (4 ) speaker connections.
Functions can be set with a PC using the dedicated setting software. The A-5012 is ideal for use as a power amplifier in small commercial facilities and conference rooms. With the use of an optional rack mounting bracket, it can be mounted in an EIA Standard equipment rack (1 unit size).
• 60 W or 120 W
• 2 x mic/line inputs with mute function
• 5-band Parametric Equalizer for each input and output (DSP)
• Remote Master Volume Control
• Mute (Mic 1 priority: Manual mute)
• Compressor for both input 1 and 2